Calvary exists to demonstrate the Good News of Jesus to the Valley by living out the teachings of the Bible in community.
We meet Sunday mornings to learn Jesus through prayer, the scriptures, musical worship, and communion. Our service is casual and all are welcome, and there is Kid's Church for toddlers through 12 year olds.
To learn more about us scroll down to see who we are, what we believe, and feel free to listen to the sermons from our Sunday gatherings.
WHO ARE WE?
Calvary Tri Valley is a Christian church. Christian means we are followers of Jesus, and church means we are a community that gathers to love and worship God and to serve and enjoy one another. We do this as a response to the love of God and the forgiveness that has been extended to us through the finished work of Christ. Below are our 7 defining statements.
1. We are a church that is founded on Jesus and His Word. (Ephesians 2:19-20)
2. We are a church that places a strong emphasis on the faithful teaching of the Bible. (Acts 2:42)
3. We are a church that is committed to prayer both corporately and individually. (Acts 2:42, James 5:16, Matthew 6:5-6)
4. We are a church that aims to have true fellowship, koinonia, with one another. (Acts 2:42, Hebrews 10:24-25)
5. We are a church that values a time of worship through song as a vital part of our meeting together, with the primary purpose of simply giving God the praise and glory He is due. (Psalm 30:4, Colossians 3:16)
6. We are a church that strives to serve both the community we live in and one another, reflecting the sacrificial love of God that is freely extended to all through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. (Mark 10:44-45, Acts 2:44-45)
7. We are a church that has a heart to reach out to those that are hopeless and lost in their sin with the gospel of peace that is found in Christ and Christ alone. (Romans 10:14-15)
OUR MOST RECENT SERMON
Welcome Team Lead
CALVARY TRI VALLEY
The purpose of community groups at Calvary is simply to give the church an opportunity to have meaningful fellowship in a smaller and more intimate context. For that reason we meet mid week in homes around the Tri Valley. Community Groups will vary in style and size but they will all have the same focus: Gospel centered fellowship. For more information feel free to call one of the numbers below. Community Groups run from January-May and September-mid December to allow for Summer and Christmas breaks.
If you would like to join a CG please click the link below.
CONNECT WITH US:
Join the Calvary Text Group
Fill out the form to receive our text alerts.